According to art. 13 paragraph. 1 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter: GDP) that:
1) The administrator of your personal data is Payholding Spółka z o.o. with headquarters in Wrocław at Gwiaździsta Street 66 Floor 22, 53-413 Wrocław, registered in the National Court Register maintained by the District Court, 6th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, KRS number: 0000472748, Tax Identification Number: 8943047640 (hereinafter: Payholding).
2) Contact with the Data Protection Officer – email@example.com
3) Data collected:
- a) in the case of a natural person: name, surname, residence address (zip code, city, street, house number), PESEL number, mobile phone number;
- b) in the case of a legal person, an organizational unit without legal personality, or a natural person running a business: the company (name) and organizational form of business, headquarters, NIP and REGON, representative data such as name, surname, mobile number, address of residence and PESEL (unique personal identifier).
In justified cases, we ask the User for his ID number.
4) Your personal data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. a) – c) RODO (regulation on the protection of personal data) in order to enter into a contract with Payholding for the provision of services offered by Payholding and to execute the contract concluded by Payholding for the provision of services offered by Payholding, as well as enforce legal obligations on Payholding, detect and prevent fraud, establishing and defending and pursuing claims, direct marketing, creating statements, analyzes and statistics, verification of payment credibility, handling complaints and applications, technical support, financial settlements, including issuing accounting documents.
5) Your personal data will be stored for a period of 6 years, and collected in relation to the transactions carried out. However, your personal data recorded in the accounting records will be kept for the period specified in applicable law, including tax regulations.
6) Subject to the limitations resulting from the GDPR and other legal regulations, you have the right to access your personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer personal data, the right to raise objections, and the right to withdraw consent in any the moment if the processing takes place on the basis of your consent.
7) You have the right to place a complaint with the National Supervisory Body.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files, saved and stored on a computer or other device while using our website.
Cookies contain the domain name of the IT system from which they come, storage time on the customer’s device and a unique name.
Cookies store information that is often necessary for the website to function properly.
The website of the publisher places a cookie file in the browser, if the browser allows it. Importantly, the browser allows the website to access only the cookies placed by this website, not to files placed by other websites.
Our website uses the following types of files:
- Permanent files
Permanent files – they are stored in your device for the time specified in the parameters of these files or until they are deleted.
- Session files
Session files – these are temporary files that are stored on your device until you log out of our site or close your browser.
Due to the purpose of cookies and other similar technologies, we use the following types:
services and applications necessary for the operation – enabling the use of our services, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication;
files used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication
performance – enabling the collection of information on the use of websites and applications;
functional – allowing “remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, eg in terms of the language or region of the user’s origin, size of the font, appearance of the website and applications, etc .;
statistical – used for counting statistics on websites and applications.
For the convenience of using our services, we use Local Storage (LS) technology, similar in principle to the operation of cookies, but having slightly different properties.
LS is a separate part of the browser’s memory used for storing data saved by websites. Access to it can only be obtained from a website operating on the same website from which the data was saved, but unlike cookies, they are not sent by the browser each time the server is referenced.
The data in the LS is stored for a long time by the browser and is not deleted when the browser is closed or has a validity period.
We emphasize that we use this technology only for convenience and to provide services at the highest possible level. We use LS technology, e.g. to save settings, preserve configurations or preferences. The LS technology is used by the LiveChat communicator for the proper functioning of the communicator.
How to manage cookies?
In order to change the settings related to the handling of cookies, you must configure the settings of the web browser used to browse the website. Relevant information in this regard can be obtained by using technical support for such software (web browser) or by contacting its provider.
Please note that blocking cookies from our website may cause difficulties in operation or completely prevent the use of certain functionalities of our website.